Here Is A Selling Tip Over The Phone




Do you like cold calls when someone trying to sell their goods or services?
You randomly look in your phone book to get your selling started. Let's
say the prospects name is Jack Gomez (Not Real ). Your prospect answers
the phone, and the salesman says can I speak to Bob Gomez. The prospect
says you have the wrong number. You really should try to keep your prospect
on the phone as long as possible. That was Mrs Gomez that answers the phone
not Jack Gomez. The salesman said's your truck is ready that Jack ordered. 
Mrs Gomez told the salesman, we have not ordered a truck. The salesman said,
are you sure?  The wife said I'm Sure.

You the salesman says, I apologize for interrupting you at this hour. The salesman
ask the wife, are you looking to buy a truck anytime soon? What if the wife say, I don't
think so, you can ask my husband. The salesman ask, when can I reach Mr Gomez? 
Mrs Gomez say, around 6pm when he is off work. The salesman says great then Mrs.
Gomez, I will call Mr. Gomez then, are you sure I wont be disturbing your dinner?
The wife said's, we eat around 7pm. The salesman thank Mrs. Gomez and hung up.

Comments